Who can I speak to in school?
Sixth Form / Who can I speak to in school?

Who can I speak to in school?

If you want to talk about your wellbeing or any mental health issues you’re experiencing, you can speak to any member of staff in school. This could be your Head of Year (Miss Billinge / Mrs Melville), a subject teacher, a form tutor, or a member of the Sixth Form Team. They will listen to your concerns and advise you on the options available, such as using the wellbeing resources on our website, speaking to another member of staff, or accessing additional support with an external service.

Mrs Melville is the Designated Safeguarding Officer in the Sixth Form.

She is in charge of leading student wellbeing and managing referrals to external services, and she will listen to what you want to share without any judgment.

You can contact Mrs Melville on  

Mrs Rebecca Melville

Mrs Rebecca Melville

Assistant Director of Sixth Form Designated Sixth Form Safeguarding Officer Mrs Melville can be contacted on 0113 393 1225 or


Twitter Wall



We are absolutely delighted to be able to inform you of the very successful outcome to our recent Ofsted Inspection (28 and 29 November 2023). Ofsted has judged Roundhay School & Sixth Form to be ‘Outstanding’ in all areas, and they could not have been more complimentary about the exceptional provision on offer across our through-school. Click below to read the full report.

Please use the menu tab in the top left-hand corner to access our Through School Website.

We use cookies to help personalise and improve your web experience. To learn more click here.