- Lined paper.
- A copy of the novel you will study in Year 13 – your teacher will direct you to the correct book/ edition to purchase.
- Study guides for the book and film- your teacher will direct you to these.
- Hodder French Workbook 1 and 2 ISBN-10 numbers: 978-1510417229 and 978-1510417236
Revision guides for the book and film – your teacher will direct you to these.
- A DVD copy of the film you will study in year 12- your teacher will direct you to this.
- Headphones (that can be used with a computer or with personal devices in class).
- A good grammar book. There are lots on the market but some recommendations are:
- Schaum’s Outline of French Grammar, Seventh Edition (ISBN-10 : 1260120953)
- Collins Advanced French Grammar with Practice Exercises (ISBN-13978-0007490332).
- A Vocabulary book:
- Mot à Mot Sixth Edition: French Vocabulary for Edexcel A-level (ISBN-13 978-1510434813).