Outcomes and Progress
GCSE Results 2016
We are delighted with the results of our Year 11 pupils, all of whom will now progress to places at Roundhay's Sixth Form, local colleges, apprenticeships and other post-16 providers.
- 75% of students gained A*-C English and Mathematics.
- 39 students gained 7A*/A grades.
- 27 students gained 9 or more A*/A grades.
- 39% of pupils achieved the English Baccalaureate (A*-C in Maths, English 2 x Science, Modern Foreign Languages and History or Geography)
- 83% of all pupils gained A*- C in English.
- 87% of pupils made expected progress in English.
- 53% of pupils made more than expected progress in English
- 79% of all pupils gained A*- C in Maths.
- 79% of pupils made expected progress in Maths.
- 39% of pupils made more than expected progress in Maths
PROGRESS 8 SCORE:
- KS4 - Our Progess 8 score is 0.09 (lower confidence interval -0.04, upper confidence interval 0.23), and Attainment 8 score is 51.8
Staff and pupils celebrated two years of dedication and hard work. All students can be commended for their hard work this year; most notably, our highest achievers who achieved some astounding results. Read more about our 2016 GCSE Results Here.
More information can be found in the School Performance Tables, as published by the Secretary of State on the Department for Education's website or via the OFSTED Data Dashboard.
For further information regarding specific examinations or exam board, useful links are listed below:
This booklet contains key information for pupils and parents