Examinations & Certificates
All parents/carers are requested to ensure that students are available throughout the exam period up to and including the exam contingency date of Wednesday 29th June 2022. Your support with this is much appreciated. Copies of exam timetables will be published below as they are confirmed.
All candidates must familiarise themselves with the “information for candidates” published by the JCQ. Copies of these important documents, which set out the regulations, are published below.
Details of the school’s marking review procedure for non-examined assessment is also provided below. Please note that this procedure only relates to GCSE and GCE qualifications, and is not applicable to vocational qualifications.
This summer the examination results days are:
- KS5: Thursday 18 August 2022
- KS4: Thursday 25 August 2022
Certificates will be presented or made available during the following academic year. If a student is unable to collect their exam certificates in person, they may nominate a third party to collect their results on their behalf. In order to do this, students must complete the form, to be handed into the School Office.
- Exam Timetable - Summer 2022 (KS4) v2
- Exam Timetable - Summer 2022 (KS5) v2
- Information for Candidates - Privacy Notice 2021-22
- Information for Candidates - Written Exams 2021-22
- Information for Candidates - On Screen Exams 2021-22
- Information for Candidates - Coursework 2021-22
- Information for Candidates - Non Exam Assessments 2021-22
- Information for Candidates - Using Social Media
- Marking Review Procedure 2022 (for GCSE and GCE only)
- Marking Review Proforma 2022 (for GCSE and GCE only)
- Third Party Collection of Results
- Roundhay Centre Policy (Centre Assessed Grades - Summer 2021)
- Pearson BTEC Centre Policy (Centre Assessed Grades - Summer 2021)