Careers Learning at Home
The Careers Enrichment & Engagement Team are proud to offer our students quality careers advice, impartial information and unique experiences throughout the year.
Whilst these opportunities cannot take place whilst school is closed, students can still develop their knowledge around careers and further studies by following the links below:
FOR ALL YEAR GROUPS
Start Careers Platform - All Roundhay students are registered on Start. If you have forgotten your log-in details, please follow the forgotten username/password link and use your school email address. Please do not create a new profile.
- Start Home Learning Activities
Barclays Life Skills (for students) - Comprehensive guide to workplace skills: CV writing, interview skills...
- Barclays Life Skills (for parents) - A new page designed to help you support your child during the current situation
Subject Guide - How the subjects you study link to the workplace
Careers Information for Leeds & West Yorkshire - Exciting jobs on your doorstep
- Looking After Your Mental Health
FOR YEAR 11 & SIXTH FORM
- Y11 General Information - A round-up of all the latest information and advice available for Year 11 students from START
- Y13 General Information - A round-up of all the latest information and advice available for Year 13 students from START
- Updates from UCAS on Coronavrus and University Applications (Sixth Form students - please keep checking this page)
- Notre Dame Summer Learning Programme - For Year 11 students who are joining Notre Dame in Sept 2020
- How to find an Apprenticeship
- Sixth Form Students Interactive Apprenticeship Guide
- Apprenticeship Pack for 16-19yr olds
- Videos and Live Broadcasts about Apprenticeships
- Discover Apprenticeships Activities
- Parent's Guide to Apprenticeships
- Apprenticeship Activity Pack - for Key Stage 3 & Year 10
- Buzz Quiz - What animal are you?
- Career Cloud - Click on the pictures that seem most like you (registration required)